2019 entries are now closed
The Awards are open to overseas owned, internationally traded manufacturing and services companies operating in the Republic of Ireland.
Download our Entry Guide III WHY_ENTER V2
You can download a sample entry template ENTRY_TEMPLATE 2019 V2
Entry is completely FREE.
Entries should be a maximum of 850 words excluding any attachments / supporting urls.
Entries are only accepted through our online entry system.
How to Submit Your Entry
Click HERE to enter now and follow the easy online instructions.
- Register your details if you are a new user – otherwise log in using your existing password.
- Choose the relevant category you wish to enter from the drop down menu.
- Enter the requested entrant details. This information will be used to credit shortlisted contestants.
- Upload the required imagery. Entrant logos in hi-res png format. Again, This information will be used to credit shortlisted contestants.
- When you have completed all required fields click “Save & Finalise”. AGAIN ENTRY IS COMPLETELY FREE.
Hints and Tips
- Plan Ahead – Don’t leave it till the last minute. Draft an outline. Get your work reviewed by a colleague and consider appointing an ‘Awards Czar’ to oversee and manage your entry process.
- Create a Story – We all like a clear narrative. Tell the judges your tale with a beginning middle and end.
- Follow the Brief – This sounds like an obvious one but if you don’t answer the questions you can’t get the marks – answer each section!
- Demonstrate Results – Every project has a goal and a target. What was it? Did you achieve it? Did something different happen?